10.3.1.How to: Define Purpose of Analysis
How to: Define the Purpose of the Analysis
- Double click the Analysis for the project under Analyses in the STPA Project Overview tree.
- The Name of the analysis is the same as the project name, but you can change the name if desired.
- The Description area is not required, but can be used to help define a few parameters of the system properties, boundaries, etc.
- If you change the name or enter text in the description, you should save your progress now (‘Ctrl+s’ or save icon in top-left).
- Proceed to the next step – Losses.