How to: Create Hazard to Loss Graphical Relationship
- Double click the Relationship node in the STPA Project Tree and notice the new tab opening in the work space to the right.
- Toolbox for the Relationship canvas. To create a new hazard or loss you can drag and drop elements from the Toolbox.
- Canvas for the graphical representation of the links between hazards – losses and hazards – hazards.
- Enter text in the field for the name, ID, and description.
- Use the check box to link the new hazard to other hazards losses, or constraints.