Here users can modify or create their own Requirement Templates, that are used in the Organization node.
- To begin creating a new Template press the plus-sign and a new window will be presented to the user.
- In that window the user gives the Template a name.
- After naming the Template the user starts adding columns to the Template.
Add Columns to a Template
Adding new columns to the Template has no upper or lower limit to it.
- The user can add as many columns to the Template as needed.
- The only thing to take into consideration is that no two columns should be named with the same name.
- After creating all the columns the user needs, saving is required.
- If the Template has been used by the user for one or more Organizations, the Columns that have been used from the templates will lock and can not be deleted.
- Renaming the Columns on the other hands is possible.
2008-2019 Risk Management Studio©. All Rights Reserved. VWThemes