- Create a new test plan by clicking the brown plus-sign.
- Name the test scenario and if applicable, link it to a Incident Plan.
- The scenario should be reviewed regularly and the user can set the Next to be Tested date and select the Test Coordinator.
- The frequency interval is then written in the Frequency field (e.g. twice a year)
- There are four tabs, Description, Goals, Preparations and Participants for the user to fill out and describe.
- The user can create as many test scenarios as needed.
2008-2019 Risk Management Studio©. All Rights Reserved. VWThemes